Poster Session: Instructions for Speakers
The poster session consists of “One-min talk” and “Poster Presentation & Discussion”.
The 1-min talk has the goal of encouraging the attendees to visit and discuss your poster. All poster presentations are required to submit one slide [pdf format, 4:3 (horizontally long) size, 2 MB or less] to the local committee beforehand. Click here to download the instructions for the 1-minute talk slide.
- The language you can use: English only.
- The 1-min talks are held at Lecture Hall [2nd floor of the University Building].
- To submit your 1-min talk slide, please access the upload site and follow the instructions. The deadline for the submission of your 1-min talk slide is November 17th (Fri.), 17:00.
POSTER PRESENTATION & DISCUSSION
[December 2nd & 3rd]
- Image orientation: our meeting accepts ONLY portrait size of posters [shown below].
- Please prepare your poster in English.
- You may present your posters in either English or Japanese.
POSTER DISPLAY BOARD:
POSTER PRESENTATION SCHEDULE
- Venue for the poster session: Assembly Hall [1st Floor of the University Building]