Award for Best Article
Poster Session: Presentation Type (Award for Best Article Candidate)
The speaker must be a student or a researcher that obtained their doctoral degree within the last 5 years.
TYPE OF AWARD
(1) JSCPB President Award: 1 presentation
(2) JSCPB 2023 LOC Chair Award: 1-5 presentations
CRITERIA FOR REVIEW
(1) Your research contributes to academic progress in comparative physiology and biochemistry
(2) Your research could lead to further developments in comparative physiology and biochemistry
(3) Your presentation is easy to understand, and the presented video and poster are designed to an excellent standard
Open vote by the participants:
(1) JSCPB President Award: first place according to the vote
(2) JSCPB 2023 LOC Chair Award: selection by the award board from candidates in second to sixth place according to the vote
Choose “Award for Best Article Candidate” during your abstract submission.
Rules for Award for Best Article [Japanese]